Popular Tags: [View All]
Americo Francia
Italy
Forlì
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi!
First game and first doubts :-)

1 Can I play an action card after I finished my 5 action points according to the rule that I can play an action card when I want for a cost of 0 action points???

2 Action card "move one of your knights past one other knight by jumping over it.....": the knight that I can jump must belong to an opponent or it could be also a my knight? Can I jump the king?

Bye

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hector Flores
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. This is fine, but I'm pretty sure you had to have acquired the action card on a previous turn. There might also be a limit of the number of action cards you can play per turn (I believe it's 1). I hope someone else responds to clarify this.

2. A King is not a knight, so I'm pretty sure this won't work. I'm pretty sure you can use the card to jump over any kind of knight, yours or theirs.

Hmmm... guess I "know" very little. blush
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Lee
United States
Milford
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1 Can I play an action card after I finished my 5 action points according to the rule that I can play an action card when I want for a cost of 0 action points???

Yes, on your turn you can play an action card even after using your action points.

2 Action card "move one of your knights past one other knight by jumping over it.....": the knight that I can jump must belong to an opponent or it could be also a my knight? Can I jump the king?

You can jump over any knight regardless of who it belongs to. You cannot jump over the king.

Enjoy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Lee
United States
Milford
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1. This is fine, but I'm pretty sure you had to have acquired the action card on a previous turn. There might also be a limit of the number of action cards you can play per turn (I believe it's 1). I hope someone else responds to clarify this.

If you are playing the version where you need to buy action cards the cards bought cannot be used in the same turn.

You can only play 1 action card per turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Americo Francia
Italy
Forlì
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
joelee wrote:

Yes, on your turn you can play an action card even after using your action points.

You can jump over any knight regardless of who it belongs to. You cannot jump over the king.

Enjoy.

Thanks ;-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.