Popular Tags: [View All]
Julian Simpson
England
Wigton
Cumbria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The 1994 version of this game is as described.

The 1996 version has fewer question cards than its predecessor but does include a 45 minute video also containing questions.

Not having played the game I am unable to grade either of the versions, or comment on which may be better.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Naytow
Australia
Brooklyn Park
South Australia
flag msg tools
I own the 1996 Australian version of this game.

Like all games that contain question cards, this game has aged really badly. The game requires that you answer specific questions about television advertisments.

Example: Which character runs the Summer Bay Caravan Park? (Question referring to TV soap Home and Away. The answer (Pippa Ross) has not been on the programme for more than ten years.

The video questions, however, are quite good because they test out observation skills about an ad that is shown on a video.

I pull this game out about once a year to play. If I play it more often, I can still remember the answers from the previous play.

The game is a good candidate for the play but don't own category.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.