Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben Hodgson
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In response to gamer feedback and a conviction that this game is really good but suffers from a difficult learning curve I have tried to produce some summary sheets. I'd appreciate any feedback on them. blush

When uploaded, they will include:

A summary sheet of the special resource tiles

A summary sheet of the battle resolution

Building summary sheet

Character card summary sheet

The last is intended to be cut out, and the relevant summary for each character/role to be stuck to the back of the role card, or if a card sleeve is used for the role then the summary can simply be slid in on one side.

Hopefully giving players their own reference will help! The role summaries were an attempt to give each player an idea of what actually happens in their role 'turn'.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Case
England
Epsom
Surrey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
https://www.facebook.com/amuse.ment.92
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What buildings?

It's a while since I played but do the characters have sufficient actions to warrant the need for text on the back of the card?

Have you looked at the existing battle resolution sheet and player aids in the files already?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Hodgson
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Your player aid is excellent - kudos. I was wanting to release aids that also included the expansion (a must include, AFAIK!). They are probably more appropriate under the Tanin section, but I'll let the mods decide. Fair cop - Certainly the building summary sheet should probably be under Tanin, but I was hoping to keep the files together, so I guess they may all end up there!

The idea of putting the role specific events on the cards themselves was an experiment to see if all players needed was the info for their role to start with, rather than the complete turn order blurb. Thought this might make selection easier. i.e. what does that one do? oh - ok.

As for the battle resolutions - I have not been that happy with what I saw so far, and I also wanted to integrate the Tanin rules anyway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.