Popular Tags: [View All]
Tim Kilgore
United States
Sturgeon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My daughter Kia and I played another game last night. It only went 2 rounds...

Round 1 summary: Kia got off to a quick start dropping 5! cards on Billy the Kid. I had a pile of Wyatt Earp cards (3 and drew another) and was drawing 4 cards a turn for a while. I eventually dropped 3 fat melds and we finished the round with Kia having $12k and I had $17k.

Round 2 summary: Kia got off to another good start and I slowly started dropping bombs. I finished the round with $17k again! Kia only got $11k.

Now, when I went out, I played a couple of singletons (the first time in 5 rounds of play that I have ever done that) of Outlaws that Kia had brought into play. Kia thought that I was breaking the rules and I re-explained that she could play any outlaw that was currently in play. Anyhow, in both rounds she could have and would have gone out much earlier and the score would have been very, very different.

So we wrote the game off as not counting because it really would have made a difference and I promised to kick her behind tomorrow which made her a lot happier about the outcome.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.