Popular Tags: [View All]
Therron Thomas
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just know I will get hammered for asking but can someone please explain the board to me?

I printed a whole copy tonight and spend a few hours cutting and stuffing into card protectors.

Then I read this about cutting and folding and suddenly WHAM you have an ED board made. I have tried looking for pics of this elusive board but no luck.

Am I mistaken or is this just a fancy place to stick your cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leigh Caple
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Notts.
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I think its just a fancy place to stick your cards...although the board does helpfully explain the card when the pile has run out (which will happen in some games)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peaceful Gamin'
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
designer
You found our Geekbadge Overtext. Congratulations! :-)
badge
Gaming is fun. And this is a hypercube. The sun is shining
mbmbmbmbmb
you can play without it, if need be, and you know what to do with which pile

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Jaffee
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Leighbob wrote:
I think its just a fancy place to stick your cards...although the board does helpfully explain the card when the pile has run out (which will happen in some games)

Indeed, the board is similar to that in Lost Cities, only more useful because when a pile rune out, this board reminds you what the role and follow effects are.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.