Damon
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
DO NOT CLICK HERE!
mbmbmbmbmb
I have had a long standing gripe with the retailer Cardhaus here in Lynnwood Washington. Because they are primarily an internet seller they haven't ever really had much of a "front room" They had 4 or so book shelves of recent games, and a Joe at the desk that would have to run to the warehouse of games in the back to get the game you desired to purchase.

Well I went in there tonight to pick up Mr. Jack Pocket and Sid Meier's Civilization: The Board Game. They have cleared out a large section of the space that used to be offices and opened up the front room by a large margin. much more shelving with lots more yummy games for me to touch.

Overall this is a massive improvement to the store. I took the time to stop and talk to the Joe, He says that there is going to be a new website for the store soon, and some other groovy improvements. I am being optimistic here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
hopefully they will also bring back a free shipping option (even at $150+) or maybe introduce flat rate shipping like b&b! I used to love cardhaus but coast to coast shipping in combination with their inaccurate game weights in their database that the shipping is based off .....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Thorp
United States
Granite Falls
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
"Come on! Come on! Come and get it, baby! Come on! I don't got all day! Come on! Come on! Come on you bastard! Come on, you too! Oh, you want some of this? "
mbmbmbmbmb
That is good news! I like the store, but the boardgame selection was the pits. I'll have to swing by next payday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Preston Cordy
United States
New Albany
Indiana
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually guys, yes...you will be very impressed with what we have going. New website will be live in just a few days, free shipping will be coming back, and many super hot sale deals.

Eric
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Burster of Bubbles, Destroyer of Dreams.
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
Just imagine the red offboard up here. I'll create it Real Soon Now...
badge
Yes, I know a proper 18XX tile should have a tile number.
mbmbmbmbmb
cardhaus.com wrote:
Actually guys, yes...you will be very impressed with what we have going. New website will be live in just a few days, free shipping will be coming back, and many super hot sale deals.

Eric

I don't see free (or discount) shipping for anything but CCG singles -- is that still in the works, or did you change your mind?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Kreps
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Morganza wrote:
cardhaus.com wrote:

Eric

I don't see free (or discount) shipping for anything but CCG singles -- is that still in the works, or did you change your mind?

Check out BoardGameHaus.com. That's the new website Eric referred to.

--A2K
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.