Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adrian Acu
United States
Gilroy
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
Is the deluxe edition still available? I couldn't find it on the website...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Speer
United States
Fargo
North Dakota
flag msg tools
Gravity Falls
badge
Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, bye!
mbmbmbmbmb
Sirlin is no longer doing the Deluxe edition due to all the issues with manufacturing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Ruzzo
United States
Manchester
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It really is a shame because the deluxe version I have (with the replacement chips) is really something to behold. I think we could maybe see another deluxe in the future but only if the game does very well in it's cardboard incarnation. FWIW though, the 2nd printing on cardboard does look very good. The chips are a little smaller but they seem almost as thick as the wooden ones. There's a video of it in the video section here. I've already ordered one arrrh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Sirlin
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Bridger, that's not exactly right. The chips from the second printing are the same thickness as the first run (not thinner). They are 1/8th thick, which is thicker than any tokens I happen to have from other games. Also, the diameter is bigger than the first run regular edition (1.5" vs 1.45"). It is a smaller diameter than the first run deluxe edition though (1.75").
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Acu
United States
Gilroy
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks for the info everyone. Now I just have to rue my failure to procure the deluxe edition in time!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Ruzzo
United States
Manchester
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Right, that's what I was trying to say: The 2nd printing chips are smaller (diameter) than the deluxe chips but seemed (from the video) to be about the same thickness.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.