Subject: sleeves rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gio V
Philippines
Baguio City
flag msg tools
mb
what size sleeves that will fit the cards. yugioh size or magic the gathering size

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomi Rantala
Finland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
TGC´s cards are poker sized. Poker sized playing cards are 2.5 inches wide by 3.5 inches tall.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gio V
Philippines
Baguio City
flag msg tools
mb
sweet. im actually printing mine with a laser jet printer. i do have the sleeves i just need to buy more. thanks, btw awesome game can;t wait for expansion
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomi Rantala
Finland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
kaiten619 wrote:
sweet. im actually printing mine with a laser jet printer. i do have the sleeves i just need to buy more. thanks, btw awesome game can;t wait for expansion

Thanks! I and we do have some plans for expansion(s) so I hope that it becomes reality some day.

If you have any ideas for expansion cards etc. that you absolutely would love to see in the game you can PM me or tomi71(at´)gmail.com . I will take your ideas into a consideration and of course credit you for it here in BGG if it becomes solid.

There already have been some expansion card ideas and mechanics "on the table" and I will at some point continue to explore and investigate them and try to invent new ones etc. the whole show. The whole palette

Thanks
Tomi
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.