Popular Tags: [View All]
Victoria Lamb
Australia
Adelaide
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
It is my great pleasure to announce that the free downloadable print and play version is now online. It represents the long time efforts of many contributors, notably Ryan Taylor and Robert S. Lamborn.

This version is your opportunity to play the game and provide feedback before it goes into full production.

Expect more Labyrintus updates in the very near future including faction background info and the very first miniature for the ‘Iron Maiden’ gang.

Thank you again to everyone for their ongoing patience and support for this project. So please, download, play, enjoy and let me know what you think.

You can view the Labyrintus 2D Print n’ Play webpage here.
http://www.victorialamb.com/wugs/labyrintus/Labyrintus2D.htm...

Happy gaming,

Victoria Lamb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robby Timmermans
Belgium
Wellen
flag msg tools
badge
-- -- parkibricks -- --
mbmbmbmbmb
Great news Victoria.

I just downloaded the pdf's and will be printing it out next week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Abaddon Wormwood
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Aiming to print it out through the week and then bind it to some Mattboard on the weekend. Nice work Ms. V

Lord Abaddon of Wormwood
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun Mather
United States
Yuma
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Victoria,
I have company coming to visit this week, so will have this ready to go! Will report back with how it went and what everyone's thoughts on it are. It's still looking absolutely amazing!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victoria Lamb
Australia
Adelaide
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
Just saw your pics, you did a great job of putting it together. It looks nicer than minecool
I like your idea of sticking it to a folding board.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giuseppe Vecchione
Italy
Nocera Inferiore
Salerno
flag msg tools
Hi, Victoria!!! My name is Giuseppe, i'm Italian...
Your game is wonderful! I look forward to... :)

I wanted to ask you something:
In rules of 2D game the walls of the initial Setup may be removed or inserted... while in version 1.3 the walls of the initial setup have a column pasted... can I move those walls?

I suggest you which I use variants...
1) My version of Guardian of the labyrinth: Each player at the end of your turn pulls 2 d7... the results refer to the grid, as in the naval battle... The checkers are on the dial or on adjacent quadrants (a wall takes away the border) restart the maze...
Even if no token is present on those quadrants, nobody can walk on them until new navigation of the guardian.

2) Examples of special abilities of race (or skills to be acquired during the game... for example, through magical artifacts located in labyrinth or appearing randomly, as the guardian, at regular intervals):
- Premonition: The race can pull back 1 turn dice;
- Constitution: The breed that defends wins with same number, higher or 1 lower unit at striker... (ehm, my english is very bad) EXAMPLE: ATTACK 4 -> DEFENCE wins with 3-4-5-6;
- Mystical Bond: When two (no more) units of the same breed are in contact, may use special spells sacrificing 2 dice wall or 2 dice movement (attack, defence, teleportation, invisibility ... or one that I prefer: ROOTS-> statutify 1 enemy units far not more than 3 boxes for 1 round... the possibilities are endless).
To use the skills you need concentration: a third unit might distract from the spell... so you avoid big groups.

3) To open the output port, you must get the key (or have the permission of the guardian, beaten him... in this case the guardian remains stationary for more rounds, or you can give the possibility to move sacrificing 3 wall dice or 3 movement dice)

What do you think?

Sry for my English... ^^
Bye!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Weesner
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Victoria,

Thanks so much for the free Print n' Play. My wife and I have been playing Quoridor a lot lately and thought this would be right up our alley. We played Labyrintus tonight for the first time and had a blast! I think you have a real winner here. I was way out ahead and within two rolls of the dice, the game turned immediately...victory was snatched from my grasp! It was that type of topsy-turvy turn of a game that we love.

Count me in when the real game gets made (I feel it's only a matter of time before some company picks this up).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.