GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
7,263 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
23 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Sierra Madre Games» Forums » General

Subject: Great Support from Sierra Madre rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gary Bacchus
United States
Altamonte Springs
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had to get a replacement placeholder/crew card for High Frontier due to my own mistake. The guillotine cutter at my local Kinkos was dull and really trashed my card.

I emailed Sierra Madre Games on Sunday (11/22/2010) to request another copy because I had trashed mine. Unexpectedly, I received an email later that evening (note: It's still Sunday) asking for my mailing address so that I could receive one in the mail free of charge.

This gesture of kindness (It was my mistake after all. It had nothing to do with the workmanship from the publisher) was very much appreciated and I'll be happy to do business with Sierra Madre Games in the future.

Just wanted to pass the good word along so that folks know they're in good hands when they purchase these products.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Bob742
msg tools
War is a Racket - Maj Gen Smedley Darlington Butler d
mbmb
Yeah. I'd like to 2nd & 3rd that.

1) I ordered the expansion cards for Origins, back when they dwindled down to like their last copy. I got a torn open envelope in the mail with no cards.

I emailed them about this and they apologized and offered me credit (which I used towards the then soon to be out Bios:Megafuana) because there were no more copies available from them.

Later, I was able to obtain a copy of the Origins expansion cards.

2) Talk in these forums about updated gaming pieces. I like the tiny little cubes, but I lost one of my purple ones for High Frontier. They mailed me an extra one free of charge.!!!

SierraMadreGames definitely is great to their customers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Massimiliano della Rovere
Italy
Pisa
Tuscany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am trying to contact "sierra madre games" to get a replacement for one card of Pax Renaissance, but the captcha on their site is broken.
Do you have a direct email address?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.