Nathan Levin
Canada
flag msg tools
Hi,

I've looked throughout the internet, throughout the city, through most collectors stores, and have yet to come across this game.
I'm looking to buy it as a gift for my girlfriend, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. I've checked through e-bay, kijiji, craigslist, and had no luck. I live in Toronto and I've contacted Harry T's, 401 Games, Game Trek, a store in Brampton who's name I forgot, and a few collector stores, also I keep searching through Value Villages with no luck.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME FIND THIS BOARD GAME BEFORE I LOSE MY MIND

ITS CALLED THE HAMBURGER GAME
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JessA
United States
Southwestern
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
That's MRS. McFoxFace to you!
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is the link to the game page for this game: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/9559/the-hamburger-ga...

You could try posting this request in the forum on that page. People can subscribe to games, so anyone who is subscribed to the Hamburger Game would get a notice for it. Maybe some fellow would be willing to part with his copy for the right price.

It shows that there are 28 owners, but none have the game up for trade. That isn't a good sign for you because it means that none of those people are actively looking to get rid of their copy.

Good luck in your quest!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
We always have time for the things we put first.
mbmbmbmbmb
These are the people who are listed as owning it:

http://boardgamegeek.com/collection/items/boardgame/9559?own...

though none are trading, and no one has it listed in the Marketplace. You could try geekmailing offers, see if anyone is interested.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph Hyde
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On Uk ebay:

Item number: 140480989184 auction ends 28 Nov, 201011:58:25 GMT

Item number: 110614663410 auction ends 28 Nov, 201019:40:04 GMT
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.