United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Doesn't seem to be on the marketplace or ebay. Though the BGG.Con library had a copy. Should have stolen it! (Kidding.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fritz Mulnar
Germany
Schwanewede
not Bavaria
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
i for my part got the pdf from the publishers website, printed it and laminated it. (does not matter, that it stands apart from the other cards, as they are not shuffled or anything)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
superjosef wrote:
i for my part got the pdf from the publishers website, printed it and laminated it. (does not matter, that it stands apart from the other cards, as they are not shuffled or anything)

I agree, and worst-case scenario I will do that. I am just so neurotic about this stuff that I would prefer to snag the real version if that is a possibility.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fritz Mulnar
Germany
Schwanewede
not Bavaria
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
absolutely understandable. i am, at times, the same. goo
you seen that the carsoncity the beginning expansion pdf is already up?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis Hernandez
Spain
Barcelona
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As you can see in the Carson City BGG entry the Indians card is available in Platomagazine #30 http://www.plato-magazine.com/.

I've got the card by buying it trough the magazine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Minkoff
United States
Henrico
Virginia
flag msg tools
Dum, Dum, Dum dum dum, Dum!
badge
"Money isn't everything, but it's a tie-breaker in Power Grid!"
mbmbmbmbmb
marioymia wrote:
As you can see in the Carson City BGG entry the Indians card is available in Platomagazine #30 http://www.plato-magazine.com/.

I've got the card by buying it trough the magazine.

That's how I got my copy. It's great! They also apparently do not charge shipping for the magazine, but the website is in French.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Awesome, thanks for that. That should be mentioned on the Indian page!

Just put on my order. 11 bucks for a role card is apparently well within the limits of my obsessiveness.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis Hernandez
Spain
Barcelona
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm a great, great fan of Carson City. I think is the best game of this year...though Troyes is a very hard contender.

Troyes and Carson City, both created by Xavier Georges, my best discoverys of 2010.

I hardly recommend you Troyes

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Yes I learned Carson City just last week at BGG.Con actually, and it was my favorite "new to me" game of the convention. We are big on worker placement (play lots of Agricola) and Carson City offers a wonderful new take on the mechanic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis Hernandez
Spain
Barcelona
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Worker placement fan (me too)...uhhhhm Play Troyes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Redden
United States
Manchester
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Nut'n honey
badge
"One of the key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace, good people don't go into government." - Donald Trump
mbmbmbmbmb
AstroLad wrote:

Just put on my order. 11 bucks for a role card is apparently well within the limits of my obsessiveness.

Do you speak French? I went on the website but couldn't figure out how to order the issue with "The Indian". Pointers? $11 bucks is definitely worth the (shared) OC.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
tmredden wrote:
AstroLad wrote:

Do you speak French? I went on the website but couldn't figure out how to order the issue with "The Indian". Pointers? $11 bucks is definitely worth the (shared) OC.

Yes actually -- or should I say "wee." (Just to prove I am French.) Just go here: http://www.plato-magazine.com/index.php?page=shop.product_de...

Ajouter au panier. Commander. Then put in your info under Nouveau Client and change pays to U.S.

That's what I did. Now I can't actually speak to how well it works of course because I haven't gotten my card yet but I'll post when I do.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Redden
United States
Manchester
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Nut'n honey
badge
"One of the key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace, good people don't go into government." - Donald Trump
mbmbmbmbmb
AstroLad wrote:
tmredden wrote:
AstroLad wrote:

Yes actually -- or should I say "wee." (Just to prove I am French.) Just go here: http://www.plato-magazine.com/index.php?page=shop.product_de...

Ajouter au panier. Commander. Then put in your info under Nouveau Client and change pays to U.S.

That's what I did. Now I can't actually speak to how well it works of course because I haven't gotten my card yet but I'll post when I do.

I really want to make it work, but Commander just doesn't want to accept my password or something. I've run out of time. (I don't speak French.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hoffman
United States
Cortlandt Manor
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just put an order through, as well. Protip: if you open the site in Chrome, it'll automatically (more or less) translate from French.

I was afraid I wasn't doing something right as I waited for the registration email to come through, but it sure looks like it worked.

Cool!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
You're putting it in the second set of fields right? Not the first which is for existing users. Weird it wouldn't let you register.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe F.
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just an FYI, I ordered the magazine for the Indian during the spring. I never received a confirmation that it mailed, or that the order was received(which I thought was strange). It did arrive safe and sound, took about 4 weeks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Goris
Australia
Croydon
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just checked the Platoshop and No. 30 is not listed. This is the page I looked at.

[Edit] Couldn't get the URL to work as it was too long. This is it here:
www.plato-magazine.com/platoshop/category.php?id_category=7

They have 26, 27, 28, 29, 31, 32, 34, 35 and 36, but not No. 30. And no number 33 for that matter which must also have been a popular edition. I'm guessing they're sold out and unavailable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Parsons
United States
Alto
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Was just on the website trying to get a copy. I know this is an old thread but found it worth mentioning in case anyone goes there again.

They do list No 30 on the website now, but read close...only PDF format, which means no card.

I had it in my cart until I got curious as to why it's cheaper than the others then discovered (PDF) tacked on to the end.

Yeah, I'm not the most observant fellow sometimes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Redden
United States
Manchester
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Nut'n honey
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dennpars wrote:
Was just on the website trying to get a copy. I know this is an old thread but found it worth mentioning in case anyone goes there again.

They do list No 30 on the website now, but read close...only PDF format, which means no card.

I had it in my cart until I got curious as to why it's cheaper than the others then discovered (PDF) tacked on to the end.

Yeah, I'm not the most observant fellow sometimes.

I never was successful with getting the card from their foreign language website, and gave up. I'm perfectly happy with the printed and mounted copy I made from the pdf.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.