1 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Trades

Subject: H: Epic 40K & BFG Painted, W: Flames of War Painted rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
California (CA)
flag msg tools
I REALLY want to get into Flames of War, but I have very limited to to paint units. I'm hoping someone out there would be willing to make a decent trade:

-Epic 40K 3rd. Etd. (1997) Boxed Set 100% Complete and painted/based very well by someone here on Bartertown. It was commissioned work. All the buildings/ruins have been primed black.

-Battlefleet Gothic Boxed Set, 100% Complete and then some. Includes Imperial Fleet (all cruisers) and Chaos Fleet (Mix of Cruisers, Raiders, Destroyers and 1 Grand Cruiser) These are all painted but the look very well done.

-I would also explore paypal offers, but would likely not take less than $190 for each game.

-PICS of all of the above availavle upon request

-Looking for Painted German and American Flames of War Units. I would ideally like healhty handfuls of each. I'll get the rules myself if none available.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.