GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,840 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
19 Days Left

Support:

Virre Linwendil Annergård
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
Forza Bajen!
badge
... and still sober
mbmbmbmbmb
Tuesdays are usally
Spoiler (click to reveal)
boardgame nights (along with wensdays and sundays
but yesterday I had the "pleause" of spending it with work at a go-carting track.

Now if this had been Formula D no problem, but this was real carts around a track. Some intresting notes to note, 1) size 58 overalls is to small for me, I am quite sure it should not strain like that, the carts at that place apperently was not billed for normal length people (i.e people like me at 193cm).

And everytime I dared speeding up somebody (some boss) run into me in the next corner, except the visualy impaired person, on the other side she could hardly see the track and did not need to break because she never gained any speed.

Well my best lap time got 20 seconds better between the first go and the third so I did start to belive in accleration somewhere there.

Spoiler (click to reveal)
But playing boardgames would have been much more fun, indeed I think I should send a mail about staying late at work and playing boardgames to people)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Through The Ages
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Next time:

Drive through a cube marked ?

As the second to last driver, you should gain a star or a bullet. Press 1 on your wheel. Hold on tight. Crush boss.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I will not rest until Biblios is in the Top 100. - Steve Oksienik
United States
Howell
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Well I been watchin' while you been coughin, I've been drinking life while you've been nauseous, and so I drink to health while you kill yourself and I got just one thing that I can offer... Go on and save yourself and take it out on me
mbmbmbmbmb
Ooooh, or a lightning bolt which will make everyone smaller (or you larger, depending on the perception). Then you can run them over!!! But don't worry, once they're squished they float up in the air and then come down like a leaf, only to pop back up to regular size!

Magic mushrooms OMNOMNOMNOMNOM.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Virre Linwendil Annergård
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
Forza Bajen!
badge
... and still sober
mbmbmbmbmb
I think there was an rule "No alcohol or drugs inside the track area", but then when we eat food in the cafe area there certanly was alcohol among my co-workers (Now I wonder what would have happend if we had eaten first (; )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.