3 Posts

Earth Reborn» Forums » General

Subject: Earth Reborn in Belgium rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Boelinger
flag msg tools
Hello fellow Players,

Just to let you know that I will be attending the "Festival en Jeux" in Belgium, in Court-Saint-Etienne, this week-end on Saturday 27th and Sunday 28th of November.

I'll be there to Demo Earth Reborn with two tables, so that means up to 8 players playing simultaneously.

There will also be the Belgium Dungeon Twister Championship with many players fro France, Belgium, Germany, Switzerland.

Please feel free to come by to playtest the Beast along with me, chat a little about games and designing and even confront to other players on Dungeon Twister if you feel like it.

I wish a very nice day to all of you,

See you in Belgium for those who can.

Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
flag msg tools
i have to begin to excuse me for my poor english.

i saw ER this week end and would like to share my first feeling about this next new game.

We played a 3-4 players scenari. we played without distance attack.

The story of scenario : the narad plans to attack a old salemites station, to find some interresting informations. The problem is the samelites knews all about this plan. si they leave the station with no one items. They put some détonations to fire the station ... when the ennemies will come... and somes zombies....
When the small Norad squad arrives, the fire begins to burn the station. Just a solution to them : run away and escape as quick as possible

the game :
2 players play each one a NORAD caracters. The 2 others players have 2-3 salemites caracters. The Norad win if a least one caracter can escape. The salemite team wins if they kill the both norad caracters.

Directly the game begins we unterstood all that have the initiative is very important to this scenario !! All the round begins so with a confrontation to have it.
the LOS is too very important to both camps. The issues possibles are very large and the selemites are 5. so , the players have to keep in mind to block all LOS. So, they can stop with 'interception rules' the norad actions.

In this scenario, the salemites can use 1 command point in each turn to fire a adjcent room. Every round a caracter begins in a fired room, it lost 2 life points...

I played some times this scenario and every time, the story created by the players changes each time.

First, the 2 norad caracters tryed to escape in the same direction. So, quicker, the salemite team surrounds them. Norad lost in fire when they tryed to explode the last door to escape.
All players fell completly 'immerge' in a story. the player turns is very quick and very 'real (?)

In the second game, Jessyca moves a increible move throught the fire rooms after the salemites fired half station and block the other half..

In the last, the salemite try and win every time to have the initiative and close both norad caracters in a very small place...

To close, i would say than this ER game have very logicals rules, so easy to remerber when you play. The immersion is complet. I dont fell to move caracters but move by myself in a station in fire. :)
It s long time a board game haven't give me the impression of a role-playing game...

Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Gadgaard
flag msg tools
Thank you for sharing. Shounds like you had a lot of fun
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.