Popular Tags: [View All]
Joseph Cesare
United States
San Marcos
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The card text calls for placing a plot in a non-Islamic Rule Muslim country. The flowchart text has it starting at the "As much as possible in the US" box. The solo player instructions only mention using the specific plot number on the card(9.3.2), but nothing about it is mentioned in 9.4.2 or 9.6

What do I do?
1) Use the flowchart and ignore the card text.
2) Use the flowchart and ignore the four choices that are not non-Islamic Rule Muslim countries.
3) Ignore the flowchart and choose a random non-Islamic Rule Muslim country per 9.5. If so, do I apply the "Plot Priorities" box (Good, Fair, Poor) before the roll?

BTW it would be real handy to have a solo rule cross reference sorted by card number. Digging out the instructions as they may or may not pertain to individual cards is very tedious. I'm sure that I've misplayed a few cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Volko Ruhnke
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Joseph, thanks for the query.

The answer is 2).

The governing rules text is 9.4.2.1 first bullet. Note also the Plot Priorites box at the end of the flow chart: the priority within the first applicable box would be Good, then Fair, then Poor, because you are placing a plot via event.

To help with implementing specific events, we have listed all relevant event titles in the appropriate spots on the Jihadist Activities chart. "DANISH CARTOONS", for example, is listed under the first box of the "Plot" flow chart, as a reminder to use the Plot flow chart to implement that event.

Hope that helps! -- Regards, Volko
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.