Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cory Duplantis
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone has a problem with the ZBall breaking before? The ZBall just fell on the floor and all of the small beads were sprawled out all over the floor. We were able to retrieve 7 of the small beads. I tried to put the ZBall back together, but the two halves are so loose that it won't stay together. I was planning on buying an extra set of ZBalls anyway, but has this happened to anyone else?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus Rathgeb
Germany
Erbach
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No, all's okay, although the ZBall had a lot of floor contact the last 4 weeks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cory Duplantis
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thats so strange. I trust Cepia Games with producing a high quality ball; I was really impressed with the rest of the components. I received Bisikle as my Secret Santa gift (I couldn't help but opening it), but I guess I will need to wait a little longer to receive the ZBalls.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus Rathgeb
Germany
Erbach
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So, what did we learn?

Never open a Secret Santa gift before Christmas ;-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cedric Arnould
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
publisher
Hello Cory,

We answered your first email saying that you were missing a ZBall when opening a package, did you have one after all? Did the ZBall break just by falling?

We take those issues very seriously and have tested our games thoroughly (CPSIA compliance tests available on demand). The ZBall is sonic welded and should not break when used normally.

However, and this is true for anybody who owns the game, IF THE ZBALL BREAKS, DO NOT TRY TO GLUE IT BACK. PLEASE THROW THE LOOSE PIECES AWAY AND CONTACT US. We will ask you for a receipt and a picture showing the broken pieces to address your issue. If you have a second hand game, you should look closely at the ZBall to make sure that nobody altered it before.

You can contact me by email, I'll be glad to try to help you at the best of our capacities ;-) Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!

Cedric Arnould
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cory Duplantis
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A second email was send Cedric explaining in greater detail. Thank you for your speedy response. Your service is fantastic!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Morse
United States
Powell
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For what it's worth, I've never seen one break, and we gave them all kinds of abuse, diving onto the concrete floor of the convention center during Origins....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David C
United States
Aurora
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I bought three extra to address one getting lost, broken, etc.

...which I'm really thankful to have extra balls. (HEY-OH!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cory Duplantis
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ya I am not blaming anyone or saying that Cepia Games is any less awesome for it. I just wanted to resolve the issue is all. With the one race that we played, I totally know that Bisikle/RaceZters is going to be my favorite dexterity game for sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.