Popular Tags: [View All]
Joakim Schön
Sweden
Alingsås
Sverige
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
On your personal page, under Games, you can fill in your Top 10 games. I think Top 10 is a to short list. Make this a Top 50 list.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Ferejohn
United States
Mountain View
California
flag msg tools
badge
Pitying fools as hard as I can...
mbmbmbmbmb
You can put whatever you want in your profile...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Forbes

New Hampshire
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not to be mean here, but how many people would want to see a top 50 list for everyone? How many people would read them? As Chris says, just put it in the profile if you really want to. Or just link to your game ratings - sort by rating, and that may as well be a defacto "top xxx" list.

10 is a nice round number. It's more than a "favorite game" spot, and overly long that most people will fill it out. Making it top 50 would be... pointless.

Running on the assumption that you've rated every game you've played, your top 50 list would consist of 15+ games that you currently have rated as a 6. That seems disingenuous to me. And nobody is going to care whether you marginally prefer Coloretto to For Sale or vice versa. 10 is enough to give a snapshot of your preferences.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Lott
United States
Cheverly
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just use the "Hot 10" as my Top 11 - 20.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.