Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Armstead
United States
New Brighton
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm working up a new GeekList (my first ) and I'm stumped. The list is 26 items long, but the GeekList creation page only allows 25 items. I know I could make the list public and then add it that way, but I'd like to have the entire thing finished before I make it public. Is there any way to add the extra item without going public? Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Ahern
United States
Spokane
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well... I think you could start it out private, add the item, then go public. Not sure, but it's worth a shot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Armstead
United States
New Brighton
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We play this on occasion. It can get boring if you play too long. We usually just set a time limit and play till then.

It is private right now. I have all but one (25 of 26) item added to the list. All the text is about done too. I just want to add that one last item before putting it out. Even looking at it (not in edit mode) I can't add items to it.

shakeshakeshake

Never mind. If I tick the "Select this to allow public additions to this list." while the "Select this to make the list private. (i.e. not visible to users)" is ticked, I can add items without it being public.

Thanks for the fast reply. laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ɹǝsɐɹɟ
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah that works does it?

My plan was have the 26th (and greater items ready to go, i.e. ready to cut and paste in) make it public, add the items and then make it private. Your method seems more straightforward.

Note that GeekBuddies can easily see your private lists. Other people can find them but it takes a lot more work.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.