Kevin J
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey everyone, I whipped up this deck for Balloon Cup that I intend to print out for Artscow now that there is a deal on (see this thread). You still need to supply cubes (in my case I have some colored poker chips that will work nicely). Let me know if you have any troubles!

http://www.artscow.com/share/Balloon-Cup-1zghh872g4z3
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Shillinglaw
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
This is what I play.
badge
Vegatable Alien is perlexed by slab of meat.
mbmbmbmbmb
Those look great!

While I shouldn't ask about it (as I should not spend money) I'm going to anyway. How much is that? I have recently fallen in love with Balloon Cup so I am curious.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin J
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!

If you use the code 25OFFALL at checkout before December 1st, 2010 you can get it for $8.25USD shipped. On top of that you'll need to get cubes or chips in the right number and color, and a copy of the rules.

I like to justify artscow expenditures because they accept paypal, and there aren't many other places I buy from online that do (outside of board game stores!).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Shillinglaw
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
This is what I play.
badge
Vegatable Alien is perlexed by slab of meat.
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow - that's pretty awesome! I can look after the cubes/chips and the rules. It was the cards that were the main problem.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Shaw
United Kingdom
Plymouth
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I realise this is an old thread but - just ordered your ArtsCow deck! Looks superb.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.