Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Bertucelli
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There still is no Vassal Mod for CoH SOS?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tanks Alot
United States
Fort Mill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
go2 Youtube Historical Gaming
mbmbmbmbmb
Yea I know. I wish it had one too. I think Ewe is a big fan of Zun Tsu. I have to admit the artwork is pretty, but vassal is definitely the most flexible in playing, finding online opponents, expansions, creating new scenarios, and logged play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Bertucelli
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
...and us Mac users need Vassal, Wargame room works on a Mac but it's a pain in the ass to get it started.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Duke
United States
Georgetown
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
there is a French language version of this that has been out for awhile. I was hoping it would make it to English soon, too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John McLintock
Scotland
Glasgow
Lanarkshire
flag msg tools
badge
"Roll dice and kick ass!"
mbmbmbmbmb
charlescab wrote:
Yea I know. I wish it had one too. I think Ewe is a big fan of Zun Tsu. I have to admit the artwork is pretty, but vassal is definitely the most flexible in playing, finding online opponents, expansions, creating new scenarios, and logged play.

Plus apparently Zun Tsu on Firefox requires an extentsion which hasn't been updated to the latest version of the browser. shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.