Just what I wanted to ask also!Except for the bit about Player C getting to play his remaining card, yes. Player B would capture the final trick. Player C would not play any more cards. Player A would take Player C's remaining card.
So to make sure I understand this correctly, is this scenario correct:
- player A plays his last cards
- player B has 2 cards in hand, and player C has one card, so 5 x 2 is recorded for player A (who also takes the Haggis)
- player B plays now plays those last 2 cards on this trick, and records 5 x 1 for the card player C has remaining
- player C is able to play his remaining card on the trick (otherwise player A would take it)
- points are counted and bids resolved, adding to the 10 & 5 points already recorded
Do I have this all correct?