Lady Marian
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Over the years (plus little kids) some tiles and cards got lost, and others got damaged. I thought of asking the missing ones from Ravensburger, but besides being the old edition, it is not just one tile missing, but 14 (out of 34) tiles plus the cards, and that's too much to ask for.

So I wonder if anyone who has the old edition could scan and upload both the tiles (just the ones with treasures) and cards, so that I could print them and make the game playable again (luckily the board is in pretty decent condition).

I'd also appreciate any help on how to make both the cards and tiles.
I'd need to print the whole set of cards (I keep 18 out of 24, but I guess if some cards are different from others someone could cheat), but just the 14 missing tiles, trying to make them as equal as the other 20 I have.

Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
...sure...
Netherlands
Rijen
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it this edition:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lady Marian
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
BaSL wrote:
Is it this edition:

Yes, that's the one. But I no longer need the scans, an aMAZing user of this forum (Meander) sent me all pieces of the game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
...sure...
Netherlands
Rijen
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tracy Lauricella
United States
Lakewood
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I just bought this from a thrift store. Turns out it's missing 2 tiles, 1 player marker, and the rules.

The player marker is no problem. I can use just about anything for it.

However the rules would be good to have. I see a rules summary here in the files section, but it's missing a lot of detail (for example, it talks about moving tiles every turn, but not how player pieces move from tile to tile.)

I also don't know which 2 tiles I'm missing. Can anyone provide an inventory of which tiles there should be? If the two I'm missing are the same as some of the tiles I have, I can scan my existing tiles and re-create the two that are missing.

This version does not look like the one pictured earlier in this thread. The player markers are pegs, the tiles have different illustrations, and the board background is blue.

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Halaska
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools

The rules are available on the Ravensburger web site -- there's even a link in the Web Links section of the game page.

There's at least one picture in the Images section that shows all the different tiles, so you can compare your copy.

Check out the Spare Parts 2011 Geeklist to see if there's anyone who has the tiles you're missing -- several are available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.