Popular Tags: [View All]
Sascha Kutzmann
Germany
Krefeld
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
So, after taking a dive into WOW Miniatures i want to extend my collection, where can i purchase a whole series for a reasonable price? Sources in Europe would be appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrzej Sieradzki
Poland
Opole
flag msg tools
badge
We don't stop playing when we get old, but we get old when we stop playing.
mbmbmbmbmb
...maybe not a complete set, but here you can find many of the planes for reasonable prices (7 € each). This is a Polish auction service. I have recently bought a model from that seller and the transaction was ok.

http://allegro.pl/listing.php/search?string=wings+of+war&cat...

Regards,
Andrzej.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Duke
United States
Wynne
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
IF you want the ENTIRE series, find a NEW "deluxe" set. Originally, the deluxe set just had one each of the 1st 4 planes-- but same as could be purchased separately. This time around, the paint schemes in Deluxe are "unique" and can only be found in the Deluxe sets.

("How can I tell the difference?") Check out the descriptions and pictures here, but maybe the easiest thing to spot is the Fokker Triplane. Is it all red? Early set. Does it have red wings but lots of green in the fuselage? New set.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sascha Kutzmann
Germany
Krefeld
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
kduke wrote:
IF you want the ENTIRE series, find a NEW "deluxe" set. Originally, the deluxe set just had one each of the 1st 4 planes-- but same as could be purchased separately. This time around, the paint schemes in Deluxe are "unique" and can only be found in the Deluxe sets.

("How can I tell the difference?") Check out the descriptions and pictures here, but maybe the easiest thing to spot is the Fokker Triplane. Is it all red? Early set. Does it have red wings but lots of green in the fuselage? New set.

Already bought, that was how i started

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Duke
United States
Wynne
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay then, good luck!

Note on the front end-- the all-red Tripe (v Richthofen's) and all-white Fok D7 (Goering's) are the hardest to find, so if/when you see one, unless the price is out of sight, better snatch it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
René Christensen
Denmark
Solroed Strand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kduke wrote:
Okay then, good luck!

Note on the front end-- the all-red Tripe (v Richthofen's) and all-white Fok D7 (Goering's) are the hardest to find, so if/when you see one, unless the price is out of sight, better snatch it.

I got both among other planes and have been thinking of selling them all!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.