Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rich K
United States
San Rafael
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
All four of us played for the first time yesterday and found this game to be incredibly easy to learn. It is a perfect quick fun game.

It was readily apparent that the best way to win was to advance your favorite tribes to high places and get the highest status monkeys in those tribe. Unfortunately, I really only concentrated on getting purple monkeys. I was able to get the purple monkeys as the first place monkeys, but I only had a couple of other monkeys of other colors. The only victory points I received from monkeys were seven for the first place purples and I split two undersecretaries from other tribes for one point each.

The player that won had a good mix of monkeys of three or four different colors with about three monkeys each, usually of values of three or four. Definately you want to have a rather broad mix of monkeys.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.