Subject: marrijuanah laws and oral sex with calves rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
lotus dweller
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
I think laws that carry penalties that are way out of line with the harm that an act does are unjust. eg Jail for possession of marijuanah.

On the other hand putting your penis into the mouth of a calf is clearly animal cruelty. (If and only if your cock is larger than an elephant's.) The fools here in Oz wanted to charge someone with animal cruelty afer he exploxed a dead ant-eater. Sounds more like modern art to me.

calf thinks, "whats that? Its not as big as mum's tit but I'll give it a quick suck anyway
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Heartbreak, you know, drives a big, black car. Swear I was in the backseat just minding my own..
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
Spoon!
badge
Well, once again we find that clowning and anarchy don't mix.
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you trying out a new comedy routine, or are these actual current events in your part of the world?

I confess, I once exploxed a dead anteater. But I didn't enjoy it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Steak Fairy
United States
Columbia
South Carolina
flag msg tools
Games? People still play games??
badge
Specious arguments are not proof of trollish intent.
mbmbmbmbmb
Look for Koldfoot's news link in the Willie Nelson thread, Aaron. Pinook is more thorough than you. Of course you won't find it there, since it's in Pinook's other current thread. But look anyway, since you exploxed something. That will be your punishment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Metal Undivided, Chaos For All
mbmbmbmbmb
I heard an Elephant and a Donkey got tea-bagged this last November.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I see you...
United States
Avon
Ohio
flag msg tools
"I made a promise on the grave of my parents...
badge
...that I would rid this city of the evil that took their lives. "
mbmbmbmbmb
Blowing calves for free pot seems to be too high a price. Better just to buy some from your local dealer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I see you...
United States
Avon
Ohio
flag msg tools
"I made a promise on the grave of my parents...
badge
...that I would rid this city of the evil that took their lives. "
mbmbmbmbmb
Quirion Kithkin wrote:
bjlillo wrote:
Quirion Kithkin wrote:
If the animal is already dead, no way on Earth is it animal cruelty to do anything to the corpse. Otherwise, the food industry has some major legal issues on the horizon.

Having sex with a dead deer carcass is illegal in Wisconsin. I checked.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/judge-rules-dea...

Another fine example of wasting taxpayer's money. Wisconsin has unleashed some of the most legendary serial killers in United States history. It's good to know they're going after the real criminals. shake

It starts with animal necrophilia, and eventually explodes into blowing calves for pot. These dangerous criminals must be stopped. Why are you being so unamerican?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Weckermann
Canada
Powell River
British Coumbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jails are big business, and probably one of the best things to invest in. If Marrijuanah users are not put in jail, there would be no need to have a large drug enforcement force. More than 1/2 of those in jail are there because of Marrijuanah charges. The best thing i like is several years ago the world health association had Coffee just above Marrijuanah as being worse for you, something that was quickly hushed up. Now we can make big bucks building jails and double the drug enforcement force if we jail them coffee drinking offenders eh.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Jesus! Will you fucking Aussies and Canucks quit spelling marijuana wrong? No wonder you people have second-rate countries... you never learned proper English.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clay
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nastycleavage wrote:
Jails are big business, and probably one of the best things to invest in. If Marrijuanah users are not put in jail, there would be no need to have a large drug enforcement force. More than 1/2 of those in jail are there because of Marrijuanah charges. The best thing i like is several years ago the world health association had Coffee just above Marrijuanah as being worse for you, something that was quickly hushed up. Now we can make big bucks building jails and double the drug enforcement force if we jail them coffee drinking offenders eh.

Over 50%? Where are you getting that figure from? I thought it was a decent chunk, but that seems awfully high.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
lotus dweller
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
bjlillo wrote:
Quirion Kithkin wrote:
If the animal is already dead, no way on Earth is it animal cruelty to do anything to the corpse. Otherwise, the food industry has some major legal issues on the horizon.

Handy thing to know if I'm ever driving through Wisconsin.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Ellis
United States
Brookline
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pinook wrote:
bjlillo wrote:
Quirion Kithkin wrote:

Especially if your car hits a deer...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clay
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:
Chad_Ellis wrote:
Pinook wrote:
bjlillo wrote:
Quirion Kithkin wrote:

Like a reasonable guy wouldn't get out and bang the deer.... especially if the deer was uninsured.

What else could you do? Your hands would be tied.

Guys, the legality is only an issue if anyone catches you and we all know necrobestiality is simply better in the moonlight anyways. Just wear dark blue during your night drives in Wisconsin, problem solved.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mb
BTW: necrobestiality is always better if the corpse has "aged" so drag it off the road and into the woods. (dead deer+hip thrusts/the middle of the road)- blue outfit= JAIL.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mb
Is it 2X illegal if it's pedo-besitial-necrophilia or is age irrelevant in trans species coitis?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lawson
United States
Greenville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Message wrote:
Koldfoot wrote:
Like a reasonable guy wouldn't get out and bang the deer.... especially if the deer was uninsured.

Guys, the legality is only an issue if anyone catches you and we all know necrobestiality is simply better in the moonlight anyways. Just wear dark blue during your night drives in Wisconsin, problem solved.

Oh, phsaw. The wardrobe element is the easy part. Timing everything to maximize the rigor mortis window of opportunity -- now there's the challenge.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lawson
United States
Greenville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bjlillo wrote:
corross wrote:
The Message wrote:
Koldfoot wrote:

Oh, phsaw. The wardrobe element is the easy part. Timing everything to maximize the rigor mortis window of opportunity -- now there's the challenge.

Probably a bit different timing for men vs. women too.

Well, sure. That's part of the beauty of it -- everybody can take turns. Fun for the whole family!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Steak Fairy
United States
Columbia
South Carolina
flag msg tools
Games? People still play games??
badge
Specious arguments are not proof of trollish intent.
mbmbmbmbmb
Chad_Ellis wrote:

Yes, "hitting a deer" in Wisconsin is ambiguous in the extreme.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David K
Canada
toronto
ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Maybe it's just me, but... "explox"?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.