Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul
Canada
Mississauga
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Open gaming, there is NO cost for this event!

Come out and play at our monthly board game night on Sunday Dec 5th from 3 to 7 pm in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada at Meadowvale Community Church.
2630 Inlake Court
Mississauga, ON
L5N 2A7

Google Map: click here!

At our FREE monthly Games Day, we play a range of hardcore gamer games to lighter games, from Apples to Apples to Zooloretto. Please feel free to schedule any games, or just show-up and play any game with an opening.

We will be playing many different Euro and Designer board games. You can play our games or you can bring your own. We are always willing to teach new games or play those new games that haven't had a chance to hit the table yet.

We offer dinner as a "potluck style", which means that most people bring some food or drink to share.

If you have any questions, please send me a Geek Mail or email below.

Hope to see you there.

Paul Paterson meeple
Fun Games Cafe
www.FunGamesCafe.com
Email: info (a) fungamescafe.com

Facebook Event: here

Some history about our Game Night. We've been running it for over seven years and typically we average 40 people attending. People that come are of all ages and walks of life. We offer a family friendly environment and also childcare (for toddlers, older children must be accompanied by an adult) can be available upon request. You can play our games (see my profile) or you can bring your own. If there is a game you specifically want to try, let us know and we can make sure we bring it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Klinck
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't make this one... Besides it being the day after TABSCon (which would probably be enough these days), I have a new niece as of this morning, so we'll be going to visit her on Sunday afternoon!

Hope to make the one in January, though!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Monterroso
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
If you are not having fun, then you are missing the point.
mbmbmbmbmb
I will be in Mississauga this Sunday so I most definitely will plan on attending. I look forward to it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul
Canada
Mississauga
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
iklinck wrote:
Can't make this one... Besides it being the day after TABSCon (which would probably be enough these days), I have a new niece as of this morning, so we'll be going to visit her on Sunday afternoon!

Hope to make the one in January, though!

Sorry you can't make it, I know how busy this time of year can be! Hope to see you Jan 2nd at the next event!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul
Canada
Mississauga
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ccmonter wrote:
I will be in Mississauga this Sunday so I most definitely will plan on attending. I look forward to it!

Sounds great Christian, see you Sunday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Monterroso
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great fun! Thanks for hosting! You guys put on a very good event.
I got a chance to try Alien Frontiers and Hansa Teutonica, so I was quite happy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul
Canada
Mississauga
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ccmonter wrote:
Great fun! Thanks for hosting! You guys put on a very good event.
I got a chance to try Alien Frontiers and Hansa Teutonica, so I was quite happy.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, glad to hear you had a great time. I still need to try Alien Frontiers, really enjoy playing Hansa Teutonica.

This event was extra special since we ordered in pizza!

I had a chance to play Chinatown for the first time, really good game, and also played Santiago with 4 players. I managed to win with $67, $2 ahead of Micah.

Next Games Day is Jan 2nd!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Monterroso
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kaylex wrote:
Next Games Day is Jan 2nd!

Good to know! I'll suggest to my wife that Jan 2 would be a good day to visit my parents in Mississauga for lunch again. whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.