Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Miller
United States
Fargo
North Dakota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone devised or thought of devising a Caen scenario limited in scope as is the Cherbourg scenario? It seems like it would be easy to simply setup east of the American-British line and go, but I don't imagine it will be as simple as that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Olivieri
Italy
Negrar, Verona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great idea... maybe the designer is reading your post and will realease this as a christmans gift!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Bernatz
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know Mark was talking about a Goodwill scenario being part of a C3i issue perhaps. We originally had it in the game, but had to pull it to make the production schedule (not enough playtesting of it, and it needed to have some special rules to reflect the carpet bombing the Brits used at the start of the campaign).

-K
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Francis
Wales
Aberystwyth
Ceredigion
flag msg tools
badge
“"To Aetius, now consul for the third time: the groans of the Britons ... The barbarians drive us to the sea; the sea throws us back on the barbarians: thus two modes of death await us, we are either slain or drowned".” ―Gildas
mbmbmbmbmb
kbernatz wrote:
I know Mark was talking about a Goodwill scenario being part of a C3i issue perhaps. We originally had it in the game, but had to pull it to make the production schedule (not enough playtesting of it, and it needed to have some special rules to reflect the carpet bombing the Brits used at the start of the campaign).

-K

This would be awesome! Any update on this at all?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.