Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Charles Tackett
United States
Neon
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just wanted to say thank you to my secret Santa, and especially everyone that frequents this site, thank you. This is my 3rd year participating and the joy that I received is beyond measure. It doesn't matter about getting anything, it is all about the giving and the socializing. No matter race, sex, orientation, a bunch of people can actually show each other and everyone else that we can put differences, be it personal or global, aside and enjoy the greatest gift of all...Life.

So I want to thank everyone that reads this, for without you this site and so many of the people that frequent it, would not be able to do what we do every year. I consider everyone on here to be a brother or sister, and like all bros/sis arguments happen but we all are varied and so are opinions.

It nay be games that bring us here and that may be the only thing a lot of us have in common but there have been strong friendships made from this little common denominator.

So Happy Holidays to you and yours.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved to BGG General.

And Happy Holidays to you too, Charles
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JD
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LordDarkSith wrote:
I just wanted to say thank you to my secret Santa, and especially everyone that frequents this site, thank you. This is my 3rd year participating and the joy that I received is beyond measure. It doesn't matter about getting anything, it is all about the giving and the socializing. No matter race, sex, orientation, a bunch of people can actually show each other and everyone else that we can put differences, be it personal or global, aside and enjoy the greatest gift of all...Life.

So I want to thank everyone that reads this, for without you this site and so many of the people that frequent it, would not be able to do what we do every year. I consider everyone on here to be a brother or sister, and like all bros/sis arguments happen but we all are varied and so are opinions.

It nay be games that bring us here and that may be the only thing a lot of us have in common but there have been strong friendships made from this little common denominator.

So Happy Holidays to you and yours.

It's funny to read that and then see your username is LordDarkSith.

Happy Holidays to you too!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Tackett
United States
Neon
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey it's the holidays even Sith Lords get in the mood.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.