Kennesaw
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Greetings All,

The Short Version

Agricola the Goodies will be on the shelves of U.S. retailers the week of December 12.

[EDIT: Also arriving at this same time are Agricola: The Legen*dairy Forest-Deck and Railroad Barons]

The Long Version

Agricola The Goodies first arrived at the U.S. distributor's warehouse in early October and we expected them to release the game 3-4 days thereafter. But, the distributor did not receive all the copies they had ordered. Instead, they only received 1/2 of their order (the other half shipped from Europe in a separate container on a separate cargo ship). Rather than releasing the game then when retailers orders could only be partially filled, the distributor decided to wait until the 2nd half of the Agricola The Goodies shipment arrived so that everyone would get all of their games at the same time.

The 2nd half of Agricola The Goodies shipment has arrived in the U.S., cleared U.S. customs, and is currently sitting in the distributor's main warehouse. Over the next few days, the game will be moved to the distributor's various satellite warehouses (typically a 3-4 day process) after which it will start shipping to U.S. retailers. Agricola the Goodies should be on the shelf of your favorite game store the week of December 12.

Let the madness begin!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Straight

Covington
Louisiana
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
You sure that's not the gamer deck?

Most sites have the forest deck as Jan 2011 and the gamer deck as Dec 2010.

Seems the gamer deck would have been easier to pack with Railroad Barons, too, being in the same size box and all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CLS Games -- Atlanta's Board Game Warehouse
United States
Kennesaw
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
NateStraight wrote:
You sure that's not the gamer deck?

Yes, we are sure it is the Legendary Forrest Deck (AKA Tannenbaum Deck). The Gamer's Deck is a ZMAN product, but all the items upon which we are reporting are LookOut Games products. We received the information directly the vice president of the distribution company (he has us on speed dial). And, what he told us supported by what is showing up on the distributor's website.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Somerton
Australia
North Ryde - Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
Duplicitous!
badge
I don't play to win - I play for enjoyment and social interaction.
mbmbmbmbmb
Agricola +

Interesting concept.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Wright
United States
Clawson
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent news. My girlfriend preordered Agricola and the Goodies for me for through Thoughthammer for Christmas and I was getting a little anxious about getting it in time for the holiday. Now it looks like Christmas morning will be filled with meeple goodness! (Knock on wood)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mb
anomander64 wrote:
Agricola +

Interesting concept.

I loved that show! Lapp-gotch (sp?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Morgan
United States
Old Bridge
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is great news! I also pre-ordered over the summer and have been waiting for all of the bits before I introduce my gaming group to Agricola. Thanks for keeping us up to date.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
badge
I am vengeance. I am the night. I am BATMAN!
mbmbmbmbmb
In Stock at CSI!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Straight

Covington
Louisiana
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Bond8089 wrote:
In Stock at CSI!!!

Yay!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Burkman
United States
Kettering
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Peekaboo!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm glad to hear the news, but wow! Over two months wait because somebody failed to ship the entire order properly? That's sad.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pone McPoneface
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
There is a road, no simple highway, between the dawn and the dark of night, and if you go no one may follow, that path is for your steps alone. Ripple in still water, when there is no pebble tossed, nor wind to blow.
badge
To seek the sacred river Alph, to walk the caves of ice, to break my fast on honey dew and drink the milk of paradise... I had heard the whispered tales of immortality, the deepest mystery, from an ancient book I took a clue.
mbmbmbmbmb
Also available at Boards & Bits.

http://www.boardsandbits.com/product_info.php?products_id=22...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Glickman
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bond8089 wrote:
In Stock at CSI!!!

Finally! I pre-ordered over the summer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.