Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave Heberer
United States
Lake Stevens
WA
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Boy, that escalated quickly. I mean that really got out of hand fast.
mbmbmbmbmb
Doug brought out this old game and said that he thought it was pretty good and deserved a spin. Thorsten, Doug, and I sat to play this game. The rules are pretty simple, you have a small hand of tiles with four dots on them. The dots are of various colors, I believe there were four colors available, so you had pretty good chances to get dots of the same color on a tile. The goal was to make rows, columns, and diags of the same color (at least three dots) by placing a new tile down. there were special scoring spots on the board so that if you involved a specific dot in the space in a scoring, you got bonus points. The game was played until the board was full.

I started creeping out to an early lead due to some nice tiles dealt my way with 3 and 4 blue dots on the same tile. Other people fed the blue madness, thinking I couldn't possibly have more, but I did. There was a run on green that I missed out on, but for the most part I kept my lead for the entire game, despite some impressive scores on doug's part. It was a neat puzzling game, but I felt I didn't display any skill in winning, I just got a good draw of cards throughout the game. I'd play this one again, and I'm sure I'll see it back on the table due to it's short playing length and simple rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.