1 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Europe » France

Subject: Occasional Paris game night on Friday (10th of December, 2010) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex P
La Plaine St-Denis
flag msg tools
This kind of night is usually held once or twice a month. There are a few regular attendees (I'm one of them) and it's organized by a friend of mine. Expect to be able to communicate only in French! The organizer and many others are French and some (including the organizer) can't even use BGG because it's written in English.

The organizer brings some games - of interest: Antike, Pandemic: On the Brink, Settlers: Seafarers, Cyclades (sometimes) and Agricola (sometimes). I sometimes bring Dice Town, BSG, Agricola or Dixit 2. This Friday I think I'll bring a few light games that I recently got my paws on: Cash & Guns, Diamant and Dvonn. The last is light at my level of play (I've played twice so far).

Grande soirée jeux de société

Au Centre d'Animation Marc Sangnier, le vendredi 10 décembre 2010. Entrée libre à partir de 20h.

20, avenue Marc Sangnier 75014
M° Porte de Vanves (13) ou tram Didot (T3)

Renseignements au
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.