Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Clark
United States
Holyoke
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm seriously considering going and it'll be my first convention ever. (Yes, I know the registration deadline is soon.) It seems safe to assume that at least a few BGGers have been before, and will go again; what I want to know is, how big a turnout should I expect?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierce Ostrander
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It is fairly small if it is similar to Euroquest. One small ballroom and one or two other smaller boardroom-sized rooms. Attendance probably peaks on Saturday, I would estimate that it is near 100 + or - 20.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Karp
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
admin
Developin' Developin" Developin!!
badge
100 geekgold for OverText, and all I got was this stupid sentence.
mbmb
I've been to the last few Game Days, and always had a lot of fun. I highly recommend it.

Incidentally, while you should by all means try to register by the pre-registration deadline (April 8) to save some money and help with the head count, you can alway register at the door if you decided to come at the last minute.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Miller
United States
Gettysburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Punk Rock Warlord
mbmbmbmbmb
I went last year and had a good time. I'd be going this year but other stuff is going on that I have to attend to.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.