1 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Board Game Design » Board Game Design

Subject: More Mob Ties Wallpapers and Revised Rules rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nathan Isaac
United States
flag msg tools
Hey everyone! I've added a few more wallpapers (nine total now). Please download and enjoy. We're also still making evaluation copies of the game available via a shared Print and Play folder on Drop Box. If you have any interest in trying a new unreleased game, message me here on BGG or email me at I just need an email address to send the Drop Box invite to. A number of BGG members have already downloaded the Print and Play version, but there's always room for more. And the more people that try it out, and the more feedback we get, the better we can make the game before it's published.

Anyway, without further ado, the new wallpapers...

"Say Your Prayers" 1920 x 1200 Wallpaper

"Possible O.D." 1920 x 1200 Wallpaper

"I Have Your Family" 1920 x 1200 Wallpaper

"Hookers in the Trunk" 1920 x 1200 Wallpaper

"Gassed" 1920 x 1200 Wallpaper

And here are the Mob Ties wallpapers I posted last week, in case you missed them...

"AK-47" 1920 x 1200 Wallpaper

"Today's Special" 1920 x 1200 Wallpaper

"Sleeps with the Fishes" 1920 x 1200 Wallpaper

"Fed to the Pigs" 1920 x 1200 Wallpaper

We'd love to hear your comments. If you'd like to read the game rules to see if Mob Ties is something you'd be interested in trying, we recently revised them after a few BGG members reviewed them and sent us their suggestions. Here's the link to the revised rules:

As always, feel free to contact me.

Thanks so much for taking a look.

Best regards,

Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.