1 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Do It Yourself

Subject: PnP Version of Mob Ties rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nathan Isaac
United States
flag msg tools
Hi everyone! I just wanted to offer up the Print and Play version of Mob Ties to anyone interested in trying out a new unreleased game. It has a mafia theme, and is also geared toward ages 17 and up game players (which puts it in even a smaller niche), but we love it and we hope others will too. We'd greatly appreciate any comments, suggestions, criticisms and really any feedback anyone would care to offer. We've been working on it for three years now, and we're so, so very close (hoping for an early 2011 release). We're currently raising funding on Kickstarter to publish the game, and our BGG page has lots of game trailers, wallpapers and other content.

We've had a number of BGG members already download the Print and Play version for evaluation and review. I hope more of you will take a chance and try it too. You can send me a message here on BGG or email me at and I'll send you an invite to the shared Drop Box folder with the Print and Play files. If you'd like to take a look at the most recent version of the game rules to see if it's something you'd like to play, you can download the PDF here:

Thanks so much for your time and consideration.

Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.