Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
1 Posts

Lunch Money» Forums » Sessions

Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
The root of all evil... but you can call me cookie.
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Players; Neil (writer), Lee, Morgan.

I was the newbie to this game and was quite pleased with the game itself. Very easy mechanics led to us being able to get right into the game very quickly. Round one tended to last a pretty long time in comparison to the other rounds probably due to me trying to get use to having to Block before Grabbing and tyring to misplay cards. I won that match however.

Next match was taken by Lee who seemed to have unending supply of Combo cards.

Match three saw my delt a large supply of defense cards so every attack at me that started the round off was coutnered. This made the other guys gang up on me and I was out first. Lee won again.

Morgan takes the fourth match as I all I seemed to pull this time was low level attacks, never had a good roundhouse or even a poke in the eye. Lee was trounced very quickly.

I finally managed another victory in round five with no real heroics at all. Just card, card, card, win.

Last match I again was delt powerful cards right off and weilded them causing me to be the focus of both players fury. I was taken down very quickly after that and Morgan scored the victory.

With each of us at 2 wins and 6 games down we ended the rounds of Lunch Money all satisified.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.