Popular Tags: [View All]
Salokin Bayrat
United States
Unspecified
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

I should've posted this pic here and not in MK Dungeons.

Sand Castle molds make great terrain, and could be used to mold terrain with plaster.

You can find them at discounters and even $1 stores.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Qui Peccavit
Angola
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Cheap in every regard.

That does indeed look terribly cheap, i.e. both terrible and cheap. Any tabletop gaming system that uses miniature figures will cost money to buy them, time to collect them and effort to paint them, so it may be not as cheap but way more worthwhile to get something like this instead. laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffery Hudson
United States
Washington
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You clearly don't understand the Mage Knight market. :)

It really was warmgaming for the masses and items like this were perfectly acceptable...fantastic even.

Here's the offical senario from one of the books.

http://www.mageknight.net/wp-content/uploads/Mage-Knight-Sce...

The second page has the standard layout...the letter blocks ARE the terrain. MK had 2d template cutouts you could use, some even had artwork on them, but if you just had a cardboard cutout with the letter on it...you were good. :)

Ah...those were the good old days. :)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Salokin Bayrat
United States
Unspecified
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Qui Peccavit wrote:

That does indeed look terribly cheap, i.e. both terrible and cheap. Any tabletop gaming system that uses miniature figures will cost money to buy them, time to collect them and effort to paint them, so it may be not as cheap but way more worthwhile to get something like this instead. laugh

You could flock/paint them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.