United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Guys, there's a shop here with all 4 Mallidon's Prophecy boosters in stock. He's selling them as packs. I saw them at lunchtime. I am willing to go buy some and ship them out for $45. They're $37, plus tax (8.5%) and I figure about $5 for S+H.

I'll take the money by paypal only.

I am not a dealer by any means, just a fan of the game looking to help my fellow geek. I can not guarantee they will be there, and I didn't want to shell out the money in case no one wanted them, so the best I could figure to make everyone happy was to "take orders". First come first serve. If 8 of you want it, and they have 6, the last two have to sit out this round. I don't know how many they had or will have. Maybe 20, maybe none.

Post ORDER here under the condition that you are promising to spend $45 via paypal and that I will ship to you (in the US) all 4 boosters.

(I apologize if cash trades are against the rules, but I didn't know where else to put this. Since I don't actually own them, the marketplace seemed wrong)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John So-And-So
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
badge
You and the Cap'n make it hap'n
mbmbmbmbmb
The Toys R' Us website is still having their buy 1 get 1 free sale, which includes Mallidon's Prophecy Boosters, and you get free shipping. So you can get a whole set for $26 that way.

http://www.toysrus.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Heck that's a way better deal. But I don't see the boosters on that site...

TRU seems to get in absurdly small shipments for some reason.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Hinkle
United States
Twinsburg
OH
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They're not online. I found a couple at a brick and mortar store. Speaking of which, um, anyone fancy a trade?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.