Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Zielinski
United States
Jenks
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does it really matter what order points are counted? Is the order based on some future ideas? We find it very easy (remembering) to just count things in color spectra order... Red, Orange(gold/money), Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, White (W for Wonder).

A thought for the digital void...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
nope...whatever works best for you...although the included scoresheets have a specific order, so if you use it, you'll have to jump around if it doesn't match up with your order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donal Behal

Newtownabbey
Antrim
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It doesn't matter but in case of a tie the tie-breaker would be the coins that were on a players side that did not get converted to points (i.e. every 3 coins =1 point; those that did not get converted are used as tie breaker).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lord_Nibbler wrote:
It doesn't matter but in case of a tie the tie-breaker would be the coins that were on a players side that did not get converted to points (i.e. every 3 coins =1 point; those that did not get converted are used as tie breaker).

It is the total coins that is used as a tiebreaker, as clarified here:
Is gold 'spent' for points before checking tie breaker?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Thornsen
United States
Nottingham
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Lord_Nibbler wrote:

This is incorrect. Coins are not traded in for points.

See: Re: Is gold 'spent' for points before checking tie breaker?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.