Popular Tags: [View All]
Todd
United States
Warren
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been trying to learn this game for two weeks and just can't seem to get anyone to play WOW, I have been reading all I can about it and now I would love to play, please tell me there is an online version of this game that plays pretty much the same.

Correction I am looking to play this game online with the same card based game play on my computer not with the card game taking turns using my cards on a table at home, I'm talking about a video version that allows me to play against the computer or other players.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Providence
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you talking about your local group?

If so, boycott and be difficult about any game they want to play until the go all in for WOW. It's supposed to be a give and take relationship. Sounds like you're doing all the giving.

That'll teach 'em.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Angiolino
Italy
Rome
European Union
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There have been several places to play by email, but not any that goes on right now as far as I know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T.W. McLain 3
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You should enjot this then: it's what got me hooked on tabletop dogfight games... Hope you like!

http://www.officegamespot.com/flashgames/steambirds.htm
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd
United States
Warren
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Steampunk wrote:
You should enjot this then: it's what got me hooked on tabletop dogfight games... Hope you like!

http://www.officegamespot.com/flashgames/steambirds.htm

Thanks! thats just what I was hoping for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.