Dominion: Prosperity» Forums » General

Subject: dominion prosperiety question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
abbj2002 davis

Kansas
msg tools
Hi everyone,
I have been enjoying dominion . I have dominion, , dominion intrigue, and just bought prosperiety. MY question is How are the coins used?

I am not seeing it in the directions. I understand the victory points on some of the cards. Can be placed on the mats. but, not sure how to use the coins.

any advice?

thank you
Becky D.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
amerynth

Massachusetts
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The coins are used with the trade route card. You place a coin on each pile of victory cards and when someone purchases the card, it goes onto the trade route mat (the one with the black border.) When you play the Trade Route card, it's worth the number of coins on the mat.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Captain Spaulding
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to clarify further.. metal coins don't ever go to players directly, they just indicate how much buying power the trade route card is worth, right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
abbj2002 davis

Kansas
msg tools
Thank you, I appreciate your help
Becky

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Smiles
United States
Dedham
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
admin
The ratio of people to cake is too big.
badge
Excuse me, I believe you have my stapler...
mbmbmbmbmb
ADMIN NOTE: Moved from Gaming Related » Women and Gaming to Dominion: Prosperity Forums.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
amerynth

Massachusetts
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mr_Bickman wrote:
Just to clarify further.. metal coins don't ever go to players directly, they just indicate how much buying power the trade route card is worth, right?

Yup, that's correct.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.