Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
dong hyuk song
South Korea
Seoul
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1.If headlines are placed on the board, Does it remain ubtil exchange another new headline?
and then until that, Headline effecf remains?

2.in my turn, Rule says second action card usage? how?

there is only usefull for defencing own.

---->

Clearly

I can use only one action card in my turn.

and then

Can I use 2nd action card for defense?

What kind of cards are defense cards?
I get confused.
Why?

Usually I use defense card against opponent's attack.(such as confrontation)

Is 2nd action card used in another player tun such as attack?

3.How much is Bribe price ?

NSF is only 1 gold.
But Other body part price?

4.Where assistants hired are at first?
Own castle?

Thx for your answer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave O
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmb
As you and I both know, the rules for Good Help are terrible! However, I'll try my best to answer your questions!

diddle74 wrote:
1.If headlines are placed on the board, Does it remain ubtil exchange another new headline?
and then until that, Headline effecf remains?

The rule sheet says that 2 Headline cards will be in effect. Unfortunately, the rules do not describe the mechanics for managing the two Headline cards.

Here is my best guess how to manage them:

The first Headline card is placed on the "Main Headline" space. When the 2nd Headline card is played, shift the current Headline card down and place the new (2nd) Headline card on the "Main Headline" space. The 2nd (lower) space holds the "oldest" Headline card! Both Headline cards remain in effect until the oldest card is removed from the board.

WHY didn't they label the 2nd space on the board? And why didn't they label them "1st Headline" and "2nd Headline?" Or maybe, "Newest" and "Oldest?" whistle

diddle74 wrote:
2.in my turn, Rule says second action card usage? how?

there is only usefull for defencing own.

This is a good question and I understand your confusion. Again, I'm going to have to offer you my best guess on this one:

diddle74 wrote:
---->

Clearly

I can use only one action card in my turn.

and then

Can I use 2nd action card for defense?

Not clearly! The rule sheet says, "You may play 1 action card at any time until you pass the dice again." It does not say that you can only play one action card on your turn!

I take this to mean that you can play 1 of your action cards at ANY time and a 2nd action card to defend yourself.

diddle74 wrote:
What kind of cards are defense cards?

There aren't any specific "defense" cards. If you use a card to defend yourself, then it is a defense card!

diddle74 wrote:
I get confused.
Why?

Usually I use defense card against opponent's attack.(such as confrontation)

Is 2nd action card used in another player tun such as attack?

I hope I answered this already, but just to be clear. You could use your first action card during your turn or during your opponents turn. However, once you use it, you may only use a 2nd action card to defend yourself! At least this is how I interpret the rules!

diddle74 wrote:
3.How much is Bribe price ?

NSF is only 1 gold.
But Other body part price?

I had this same question. I did not get an official answer, but I deduced that bribes for all body parts are 1 gold! This is just my best guess! There definitely isn't anything on the rule sheet that says bribes for Fresh and NSF body parts have different values!

Did I mention how bad the rule sheet is?

diddle74 wrote:
4.Where assistants hired are at first?
Own castle?

Yes! Assistants start in your castle. Additional Assistants that you hire during the game, also start in your castle.

I hope that I was able to help you understand the rules a little better and I hope I was able to answer some of your questions. I'll try my best to answer any other questions that you have. Perhaps we'll get some official answers from someone at Baksha Games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean garrity

winnipeg
manitoba
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
i believe i can clarify all of the above. officially, even. sorry it took a week, but please e-mail to info@bakshagames.com for a quicker response as noted on the bottom of the rules sheet.

1. the explanation given by Dave O regarding headline management is exactly correct.

2. again correct in pointing out that card play is at any time, not only on your turn. admittedly the second card usage is ambiguous - my bad. a second action card (any card if it helps,) can be played in response to any aggressive action taken against you by any other player. (anything even as small as a die adjustment.)

3. bribe prices are listed on the body parts themselves. the number next to the money bag is the cost. (that could have been more explicit.)

4. yup, your castle. (this one is definitely in the rules.)

5. a prior question as to "one die roll +5" came up. you would add 5 to any roll. one becomes six, four becomes nine etc.

very shortly i will be posting a revamped rule sheet to www.bakshagames.com with as many clarifications as i can. please send me an e-mail with any other questions to include.

sean.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.