Aswin Agastya
Indonesia
Bekasi
Jawa Barat
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just had an awesome game of Okko. Broke it out for two games. I don't remember the details for a full blown session report, but one of the main highlights of the games were when my Samurai was massacring Oni Warau. devil

I rolled my inspiration dice, and got Fire, Torii, Water, and can't remember the other two. On the Samurai was a Fire dice. Willpower test to attack Warau was passed using the Water dice & help from the Geisha.

Samurai basic attack: 3
Back attack bonus: 1
Support from 4 mates: 4
Fire dice on Attack+: 1
Fire dice on Perfect Cut: 1
Torii dice on Charge: 1

For a mind boggling 11 attack robot. Almost four times his original Attack or more than a full d6 bonus. Warau was alone, and he had the customary Torii dice. Perfect Cut removed it though. Positioning was hell (and this is what I love soo much from Okko!), trying to get Warau's allies away from him, and getting a back attack (I even have to calculate the Nezumi's position in previous turns!). Fortunately everything clicked, and even the dice god agreed (with the inspiration dice).

I don't even remember the exact combat roll, but Warau went from Vigilant to Disabled. It was friggin' ninja! ninja

It's so great when your plan get executed flawlessly. Awesome! arrrh

Ahm... sorry. And yes, I won both games modest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Bigney
United States
Alexandria Bay
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As I understand it, you used 1 die to both give the Samurai +1 attack AND to activate perfect cut. I believe you can't do this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aswin Agastya
Indonesia
Bekasi
Jawa Barat
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No, I have 2 fire dice... one is a reserve in the Samurai, and the other from rolling the remaining of inspiration dice .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Haskell
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
With an attack like hat i think Warau would be banished from existance for ever.... (for a game or 2 atleast anyway) :)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pouchain Laurent
France
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
thank you for the session report. I love it !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.