Subject: 7th Sea Huge Collection!!! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon Fassnacht II
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have roughly 5000 plus 7th Sea cards. I have most of the captains and ships from No Quarter - Reapers Fee some of them even in multiples. There are tons of rares Hamocks, Artifact cannons , even some foil promos. It's been years since I've played so if there are any specifics you want you'll have to PM me. I am mainly looking to sell or trade this as a whole collection.Honestly this is one of the best 7th Sea collections I have seen and would like it to go to someone who would get some use out of it. Things I'm interested in board games on my list, Old comics and when I mean old comics I mean something good and pre 90's, Under ground comix - anything Robert Crumb, Cerbus the Aardvark, Old 80's Teenage Mutant ninja Turtle Comics, Old horror comics - Anything E.C. or Warren, Amazing Spider man comics from the first series, Amazing Spiderman #300, Comic book pages or art - if it's the right artist ,Original 1962 Mars Attacks cards, and of course money. These are just some of the things i've been looking for since I do have other hobbies besides games. Any way send me a Private message with any questions thanks Jon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.