Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dennis FitzPatrick
United States
Yuma
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've completed three trades here on the 'geek the last two weeks and have a fourth hopefully being completed soon.

I wanted to thank these guys for the timely trades and to recognize them as good traders.

Thank you to:
Jason Matthews
Stephan Dembski
Ray Mulford (special thanks to Ray for the good advice and extra game, both look like a lot of fun!)

Thanks guys and happy gaming!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Kilgore
United States
Sturgeon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have 8 trades down and 3 more pending. I've traded with...

templar, SatanicEssence, Zambo, yogsothoth, spleen, chicagometh, King_Custard, and NotJeff

And every one of them has been a pleasure to work with. I traded for Puerto Rico from SatanicEssence and was suprised to find the expansion in the box. And chicagometh didn't mention that Carcassonne: Hunters and Gatherers had an expansion included. I am also pretty quick to get things in the mail, but about half the time I am completely smoked by my trading partner.

So far my experience with traders here on BGG have been uniformly positive and I have enjoyed helping my unwanted games find homes where they will get played.

Tim

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis FitzPatrick
United States
Yuma
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BTW--anyone know how to give a fellow 'geek a trade rating? I see it in the profile and would like to leave a positive rating for these guys but can't seem to figure out how to actually post the rating?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Bowers
United States
Portland
OR
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Go to trade details from the trade proposal PM and click leave feedback. Or click trades at the very top between Geekbuddies and chat, click view your trades there is a section called "Requires Feedback From You"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.