Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ronald Fajarit
United States
La Jolla
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone have a scan copy of the flags sticker sheet that they are willing to post and share? It not part of the game but a spare part from Eagle Games that is no longer available. Thanks in advance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Ozimek
Denmark
Aalborg
flag msg tools
badge
Must resist M:tG. Boardgames are my methadone :)
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know where to find the official Eagle flags, but I would also be interested if you find them.

Alan Richbourg has some army cards with flags on them:
http://dartagnan.us/NIE/ArmyCardsFlags.doc

You might be able to salvage the flag images from this file and print them in a format that fits the flags on the minis.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Richbourg
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
This is Kyoshi, our adopted Shiba Inu.
mbmbmbmbmb
What Jan said could work. If you want to I could just make a file of the original flag images I used to make the army cards.

Making (and selling) flag stickers for NIE has been on my "things to do" list for a while, but it doesn't look like I'm going to get around to it anytime soon, unfortunately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Javier Alfonso
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
Quote:
What Jan said could work. If you want to I could just make a file of the original flag images I used to make the army cards.

Making (and selling) flag stickers for NIE has been on my "things to do" list for a while, but it doesn't look like I'm going to get around to it anytime soon, unfortunately.

I have the flags. They have already been applied to the pieces, but I could peel them off and have them scanned.

I would do this if I could get a set of new stickers for myself.

Let me know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Roper
South Africa
Hout Bay
Western Cape
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very late to the game (pun intended - I have just stumbled on NiE) but for anyone looking for Flags for any minatures game I recommend www.warflag.com
here is the relevent section for this game:
http://www.warflag.com/flags/napoleon/napoleon.shtml
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.