Popular Tags: [View All]
Alan Kaiser
United States
Aurora
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently move a new squad through the scenarios in the base game and the Move Out expansion. It'd been a while since I'd had the time for that many scenarios, at least long enough that I'd forgotten the details enough that everything was new and surprising. Then I pulled out Purple Heart to put my veteran squad through the ringer that is the collection of scenarios in this expansion. Ummmmmm . . . . . where's the counters?!? No counters! How can that be! I know I've played the expansion. Then it hit me. I remember trading my old copy of Purple Heart and then I picked up another copy at a later date. And it appears I didn't get counters in that copy. Damn! Well, no problem, I'll just cruise over to BGG and whip up a new batch of counters. Weeellllll . . . maybe not. There are two counter images in the picture section. One is too low resolution so the text is blurry. The other is high resolution but a bit dark and there some sections that are obscured with glare. Can anyone help out a fellow Ambush fan with a scan of the counter sheet so I can get this squad on with their assigned mission?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sal Cesario

Hull
Massachusetts
msg tools
mb
Was wondering if anyone could scan me a copy of the counters for the game.a few years ago bought what was supposed to be a complete set of eBay,only to find no counters.thanks,sal

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Patrick

Michigan
msg tools
Wondering if either of you guys have had any luck getting a set of counters. I originally bought Ambush when it first came out and am starting to get back into wanting to play it again, but also wanted to pick up the expansion sets. One of the Purple Heart sets I ran across is missing the counters, but is complete other than that. Were you able to get a set of counters for Purple Heart per your recent request?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bruinrefugee
United States
Laguna Niguel
California
flag msg tools
BigBadNumber3 wrote:
Wondering if either of you guys have had any luck getting a set of counters. I originally bought Ambush when it first came out and am starting to get back into wanting to play it again, but also wanted to pick up the expansion sets. One of the Purple Heart sets I ran across is missing the counters, but is complete other than that. Were you able to get a set of counters for Purple Heart per your recent request?

Same question here!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.