Jason Miceli
msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Dungeon Drop!
mbmbmbmbmb
Just published my first file on BGG: http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/61741/lnoe-and-ifos-rules-...

I needed this cheatsheet for my own use, so figured I'd upload it for everyone to enjoy. I welcome any thoughts, clarifications, or additions you may have - thanks!

Jason

PS - Once I firm up the foundational rules I'll go ahead and add the rules for when there are 2 invader/zombie players.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mindy G
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
By Meow Command!
badge
Mold the chaos into something beautiful
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a pretty nice cheatsheet and I think it will come in handy for us. A couple things:

At the bottom it says that Martians have to land equally on the landing sites (which you called spawn points, I would change that), but I don't recall the rules saying that.

It might be good to put a note about the Martians getting 2 extra command points when they kill a hero. We always forget about that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Miceli
msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Dungeon Drop!
mbmbmbmbmb
You are correct - someone else recently pointed this out to me as well (see my comments here: http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/61741/lnoe-and-ifos-rules-...). Essentially I got that indication from the Universal Head cheat sheet, but I believe they incorrectly copied content from their LNOE guide.

Regarding your note about what happens after a kill, I completely agree this should be added, especially considering the new XP system introduced with the advanced abilities (also triggered by attaining some kills). I will add all of this to the next version soon - thanks!

Jason

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.