Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

18FR» Forums » General

Subject: Wow, the description says NOTHING about what this 18xx title is about. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Johnson
United States
Azusa
California
flag msg tools
One of Alabama 3's finest songs, especially the versions on the single this image is from...
badge
Sweet Pretty M*th*rf*ck*ng Country Acid House Music - All night long!
Color me shocked.

Always nice to see that the New Kwality is maintaining its inconsistency and arbitrariness.

:/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J C Lawrence
United States
Campbell
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I've updated the description.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Cowart
United States
Durham
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So how is this different than 18FR?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J C Lawrence
United States
Campbell
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I don't believe it is different from 18FR, but I can't document that. The counter-caveat (and a fair argument) is 18FR is a Helmut Ohley design that is derived from Michael's 18 France.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Murphy
Australia
Pyrmont
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
clearclaw wrote:
I don't believe it is different from 18FR, but I can't document that. The counter-caveat (and a fair argument) is 18FR is a Helmut Ohley design that is derived from Michael's 18 France.

This then belongs in there as a 'reimplemented by' link.

B>

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frederic Taton
Belgium
Rouvreux
Liege
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it is a new edition of 1832 (not the Bill Dixon's one) which was 1830 set in France, an older variant when 1829, 1830 and 1853 and 1835 were the only available 18xx titles. Wolfram has already reprinted the 1831 (1830 on a US South-East map) from Han Heidema. 1830 France sounds like the same scheme.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.