Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew Goddard
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When Gror attacks, and the hammer quake "splash" attack does its damage does it only do the damage to opponent units or does it also do damage to friendly allied units? I was confused in our first game and ended up sacrificing a number of defenders in order to hit the opponent summoner a few spaces away.

I found in the FAQ questions about "Goblin Invincibility" where it sounds like in the answer it talks only doing damage to Goblin forces but it's not clear.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Cookingham
United States
Poughkeepsie
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
All cards within 2 spaces-- that includes the friendly (Gror's controller's) cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Contemptus Mundi
United States
Cedar City
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And diagonal spaces! Because the two space range is orthogonal it can affect units diagonal to Gror, just as if the attack could move during the movement phase... if that makes sense.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Goddard
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That makes sense to me and thats how we played it the first time. Thanks for the clarification. He ended up winning it for the mighty Dwarves!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tim Tim TIm TIM TIMMY!!
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So it would also damage all walls with in 2 spaces I take it - at least that is how we played?

this guy rocks to go destroy the other guys walls, use him today for the first time, really fun guy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Goddard
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, all cards suffer damage, Wall or creature, opponent or friendly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tim Tim TIm TIM TIMMY!!
Costa Rica
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
this guy destroys vine walls very easily
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.